The History of Medicine Library forms part of the RACP's heritage collections which are housed throughout 145 and 147 Macquarie St. Sydney.
Our collections are open for viewing and research from 9am-5pm weekdays. To make an appointment to visit simply email email@example.com
On arrival at 145 Macquarie St. our reception staff will welcome you and direct you to the Librarian / Curator.
Non-members and researchers please note the following guidelines for visiting the Library:
- Appointments should be confirmed with the Librarian prior to visiting
- No food or drinks are permitted in the Library
- The use of photographic equipment without flash is permitted
- Scanning of most material is permitted and will be undertaken by staff on request
- Copyright must be adhered to for all relevant items
Our New Zealand collections are held at the Ernest and Marion Davis Library at Auckland Hospital. Please contact the staff directly for access. All RACP items held in New Zealand are catalogued together with our History of Medicine Library items.